17 Aug 6 Small Business Marketing Tips
6 Small Business Marketing Tips
- Carry business cards with you – You could meet a potential customer almost anywhere. Business cards are an easy way to exchange information.
- Build your existing network – Networking (online and in-person!) is a great way to expand your business network. Make sure that your friends and peers are aware that your business is open.
- Run a competition – Running a competition for your business is a great way to build brand recognition. It’s also a good way to increase conversions – everyone loves winning!
- Create great content – You know your businesses. In turn, you know your niche. Share that information and knowledge by creating great content. It will increase your authority in the niche, and is a great way to build up customer trust.
- Work with other small businesses – Not only is this a great way to network, it helps both small businesses grow.
- Engage on social media – Your business should be on social media. But creating a great relationship is about more than just posting updates. Start conversations, enter groups and share content. This is a great opportunity for you to share your informative content that is relevant to your particular niche!
Working with an agency is a great way to invest in your marketing. Agencies have a team of in-house experts who will develop and implement your marketing campaigns. The team at 1 Stop Marketing Solutions understand how to help your small business grow. We also understand the value of a dollar! That’s why our digital packages are affordable and transparent.
If you’d like to find out how we can help you grow, please click here to book a complimentary consultation today.